Total Pageviews

Monday 27 May 2013

Haul!

Hello there everyone ,
on Thursday (23rd May) I went shopping with Shazea from [justshazea.blogspot.com] who is one of my closest friends and today I'm going to show you what I bought :). 

1. 
Studded phone case - £4 PRIMARK
Aztec phone case - £2 PRIMARK 
Bullet shaped earrings - £3.15 FOREVER 21 
Assorted rings - £3.90 FOREVER 21 
Gold tiger bracelet - £3.90 

My personal favourites are the Aztec phone case and the gold tiger bracelet! 

2. 
Pinstripe Court Heels - Originally £19.99 - £17.50 with Student Discount. 
 
in pictures they look pretty weird but here's how they look on my feet 

 I really like them and fell in love with them the minute I saw them! 

4. 


White Converse (Low Tops) - £45.00 from Schuh - £40.50 with Student Discount 

I wanted these for a long time so I was happy to finally get them. I got them in. size 4 which is perfect. 

5. 
Navy hoodie - £8 Primark. 

I really needed this hoodie or any hoodie from Primark to wear under my oversized denim jacket and I really like this one. I think I'll go back and buy a few more because they're super comfortable. 

6. 
Round gold rimmed sunglasses - £2.50 Primark. 

I absolutely LOOOOVVE this sunglasses, I've been looking for a pair of these for a very long time and I finally found them in Primark for £2.50 I was over the moon they are perfect!!! this is what they look like on 




AAANNDDD, that is the end of my haul. hope you enjoyed all the items. I love everything I bought and I'm really happy with everything. 

Bye for now! 

Twitter: @SabrinaBah_
Instagram: @sabrinabahbah
YouTube: www.youtube.com/SabrinaBah 

5 comments:

  1. Love your haul! I'm not usually one for pointed heels but I must admit, I really love those! I'm a sucker for heels ^_^
    xx
    inamakeupminute.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I love the heels so much I've been looking for more pointed ones!

      Delete
  2. Love your Converse :) I need a new pair,can't find my old ones x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, and the maroon ones are pretty hot!

      Delete
  3. I'm on the look out for a new phone case, never thought to look in Primark!! Will check it out, thanks for the suggestion. xx

    Lola @ Haus of Lola

    ReplyDelete