Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Mini Beauty Haul!


hey guys, so this is just a mini beauty haul as I went shopping today - I didn't even intend to buy these things but you know!





I had bought the Extra Virgin Minerals foundation from The Body Shop but it had turned out to be not so nice on my skin so i exchanged it for £14 worth of products from TBS. This lipstick is sold for £10 (quite pricey) but it is gorgeous i had to get it. It is in the shade 22 - Garnet.


1. Natural Collection - Mango and Papaya Body Spray.
my friends wanted to buy the Hollister body sprays , until they found this dupe in boots for £2. bargain! I wasn't going to buy one until I smelt it and I was like DAYUM! lol.









These were also part of my exchange with TBS, I already have the Orange flavour of these and decided to get 2 more. Strawberry and Raspberry. I actually also got the Passion Fruit one, but then i gave it to my little sister.

This was not purchased today like the other products but around 2 weeks ago from Superdrug or Poundland (i am guessing my mum bought it). it's reallllly good and i will do a full review on it very soon!
OH MY GOD, so this last one was the most exciting for me!!! I was previously using The Body Shop Oil Free Balancing Foundation which (If I do say so myself) made me look flawless! However, recently they discontinued it which I was very sad to hear as i was literally in love with it. SOOOO, I set out on a search for a new foundation which made me look flawless. My cousin recommended i try this bb cream instead and she is literally my saviour (thanks Fatmata Lee!!!)
I bought this Sleek Be Beautiful Beuaty Balm (BB) Cream today at superdrug for £8.99 and it is literally the best thing ever so far! I've yet to write a review and i really hope it continues to be amazing because it makes me look flawless!!
This is a supercute photo of most of the things i bought which is on my Instagram. Isn't it cute??







So guys, i hope you enjoyed this mini haul!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER : @SABRINABAH_
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @SABRINABAHBAH
WATCH ME ON YOUTUBE: WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/SABRINABAH


XXX






6 comments:

  1. Lovely haul babes

    www.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw what a cute little haul!
    lovely babies.

    www.hielainehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the natural collection spray in vanilla! The body shop lip balms are SO good. Lovely little haul xx

    ReplyDelete