Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 May 2013

OOTE - Holy Communion




Hello there,
this is just a quick outfit of the evening post because I went to a First Holy Communion party 

I love this look because it reminds me of the 80's and 90's especially my circular sunglasses which I was in love with! I spent the evening with my favourite cousins Fatmata, Sonie, Idriss and Dauda who are hilarious. 


I hope you enjoyed this look as much as I enjoyed wearing it. 

twitter : @SabrinaBah_
Instagram: @sabrinabahbah
YouTube: YouTube.com/SabrinaBah 


Xx

8 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous girl! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shirt hun!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post on Glamorous Neon Ombre Tassel Flapper Dress

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely will do, thanks for following! much appreciated xx

      Delete