Total Pageviews

Monday 3 June 2013

OOTD - June 3rd 2013

heyyyy, just a quick outfit of the day post today because I was loving my outfit lol :). 




I really like this outfit as it was simple which I like a lot. 

Jacket - Stratford Inshops (I know I know)
Jeans - Primark
T - Shirt - I'm really sorry but I don't even know lol
White converse - Schuh
Sunglasses - Primark
Gold and Black "Aubergine" Necklace - present from [justshazea.blogspot.com]
Gold rings - Forever 21 and Argos. 
Lips - MUA - Shade 1


Twitter: @SabrinaBah_
Instagram: @sabrinabahbah
YouTube: YouTube.com/SabrinaBah 


thanks for reading, all your comments are much appreciated. 

Sabrina Xx
*mwah*

4 comments:

  1. Slayy

    www.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is great! I love your blog, it’s really cute and I love the way you write. This may sound stalkerish, but I’ve just read through all your posts! Follow and check out me? http://charlottehavs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, simple outfit. I love your necklace and sunglasses !
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete